Join us to discover Eira do Serrado (1.095 meters), the viewpoint to Curral das Freiras “Nun’s Valley”.
Curral das Freiras is a valley, in the center of the island, surrounded by some of Madeira´s highest peaks, like Pico do Areeiro.
Here you can taste the traditional chestnut cake and drink the sweet Ginja (cherry liqueur). And also discover some of the most well-hidden secrets of Madeira.
The drop-off can be at Funchal’s Cruise Harbour, or on any other point on the city of Funchal.
*** Pay a deposit now and the rest on the day of the tour ***
- Get ready to tour the picturesque Island of Madeira from your motorcycle sidecar.
- Cruise past sky-blue waters and hilltop greenery for an unforgettable trip through both major tourist sites and undiscovered winding lanes.
- Adjust the itinerary according to your interests and feel free to request a certain route or make stops to snap a scenic shot of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Madeira from your chauffeur who will be able to communicate with you during the trip via a wireless device in your helmets.
- Discover Madeira Island and experience its unique atmosphere during this sidecar tour, see the sights and enjoy the wind in their hair.
- Communication System
- all taxes and fees and disposable rain ponchos
- Entrance fees
Pick-up available for Funchal, Caniço and Câmara de Lobos.
Other locations also available, but under price request.
This is a tailored service, meaning that all tours can be adapted and adjusted to client’s physical capability. If necessary, the stops location and order can be altered.
Upon your booking, you will receive an email. You just need to show the email to the agent.
Based on 1 review
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 in total
You might also like
error: Content is protected !!